Over the last 18 months, the trucking industry has had to adapt to a new normal shaped by uneven supply and demand, congestion at ports, rising fuel costs, a global pandemic, labor shortages and a boom in online consumer spending.
These factors have put the trucking industry into a perpetual peak shipping season-like environment in which demand for truck capacity and truck rates both are extremely high.
Download this white paper to learn:
- Results from Trucker Tools’ survey of nearly 400 owner operators and carriers.
- The top three challenges that owner operators and carriers face.
- How these challenges are impacting the current peak shipping season.
- Insights into how technology can be used to overcome these challenges and improve the health of supply chains.
- New industry trends and approaches to detention, driver recruitment and retention, and relationship-building.